Fava Bean & Mint Salad
Cook and Prep Time: 20 minutes
· 1 can Fava Beans, rinsed and drained
· ½ cup Mint, chopped
· 3-4 cloves Garlic, minced
· 1 Yellow Onion, diced
· 1 Lemon, juiced
· Salt, to taste
· Black Pepper, to taste
· Olive Oil
1. Rinse and chop the produce accordingly.
2. Set a pan or skillet to medium heat, and add 1 tbsp. olive oil. Add garlic and onion, and cook until softened, 4-5 minutes.
3. Add fava beans, and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper, cooking for 2 minutes.
4. Place beans in a bowl, and dress with lemon juice and 1 tbsp. olive oil. Garnish with mint leaves. Enjoy!