“Banana Bread” Almond Flour Muffins
Cook and Prep Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 12 Muffins
· 5 Ripe Bananas, roughly chopped
· 1 cup Almond Flour
· 1 tbsp. Macha Powder
· 1 tbsp. Baking Soda
· ½ cup Rolled Oats
· 3 tbsp. Chia Seeds
· 1 tbsp. Coconut Nectar or Coconut Sugar
· 1 tbsp. Salt
· 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
1. Preheat an oven to 375° F. Use a paintbrush to cover the inside of a muffin tin with olive oil.
2. Combine the dry ingredients (salt, almond flour, macha powder, baking soda, oats, and chia seeds) in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas. Then, add almond milk and sweetener of choice. Stir to combine ingredients.
4. Slowly pour the bowl of wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients. Whisk to combine thoroughly, until all ingredients have combined. This may take 3-5 minutes.
5. Fill each muffin cup with the mixture. Then, place the muffins in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until fully cooked.
6. Garnish with ground cinnamon. Enjoy!